donderdag 8 september 2011

Spring 2011

Hello,
How nice you are here and looking and reading on my blog.
The visit to the exposition in Leiden is in the planning. I hope that I can visit it on friday or saturday.
I will let you know when I were there.

Last spring I made also some quilts without lessons, just home with the knowledge I had about patchwork and quilting.
The first you can look at is a quilt made for our grandson, Levi he is born on may 15th. An adorable boy who made our live also richer than before. And I can tell you that we were rich and blessed with 2 healthy son's. But...Levi is adorable and brings new feelings of love in our life. The feeling of became a grandma, is something I cann't catch in words. It's over welming ( I hope the writeing is clearly for you).

First there is a detail of the back, so you can see the hearts  I quilted and all the corners have a bird.

Here a detail of the patchwork that was made for the top.



And of course the whole quilt, that was made with lots of love for a child that was expected when I made this.


Now we know his name is Levi and he sleeps well under the quilt.

thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

Jacqueline

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Q-Darling! Not only Levi is adorable....that quilt you made for him is adorable as well, with love in each and every stitch you made. I can almost feel it from overhere.
    Gorgeous!
    x x x Q-Sissy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen