zaterdag 17 september 2011

Continuation of Leiden

Hello,

Finally I have the pictures on the laptop, so I can show you something from the quilts I have seen.

This 1st foto is a detail from a quilt in blue colors.


 This is a weather forecast for the future, this has impressed me.


There was much more that impressed me.
I should say watch and judge for yourself.

This is the same corner as the next foto.


Same corner, other side.
Front and back made no difference with quilting.

This was a spatial (3D) quilt



First a detail from the white on white quilt.

And finaly the whole quilt. This is one of a several which did my mouth fell open.

Many foto's, less talk, but I think you must see a part of what I have seen in Leiden.

Greetings,  Jacqueline


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gatver; zo mooi :). Ik was er beroerd weggekomen; zoveel moois! Meid je zou er misselijk van worden haha.
    Dat wit op wit hé; ik droom ervan ooit eens zo'n juweel te maken!
    Liefs,
    Stel
    XXXXXXXXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is toch bijna niet te geloven, dat er mensen zijn die zoiets en zoveel moois met hun handen kunnen maken!
    Het bezorgt mij gewoon lamgeslagen handjes; heb momenteel toch al weinig aan die ene vlerk van mij:>)
    Nou meid, kom maar op met méérrrrrrrr, het is prachtig.
    x x x Jeanne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, these are amazing works of art! Thanks for sharing them. The one that is red on one side, blue on the other is so special, since both sides look equally good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen